The 2020 Board Trustee Institute will be virtual! CLICK HERE to register or to learn more about the program.
Grab a drink and join the Community Foundation on Zoom for our FREE Food for Thought: Board Trustee Edition series, tailored specifically for nonprofit board members. This series will explore topics geared towards helping nonprofits grow and thrive during these troubling times. Sessions are taking place Tuesdays at 4pm from September 22 – October 27.
Here are 10 reasons you should register to join us!
10. Learn best practices for board members from the comfort of your home.
9. Learn how to develop a successful board.
8. Get to know our presenting partners: Cultural Alliance of Chester County, Exton Region Chamber of Commerce, Greater West Chester Chamber of Commerce, Restore Chester County & Southern Chester County Chamber of Commerce.
7. Learn from peers – and share your experiences with others.
6. Learn from experts about Corporate, Foundation, and Individual funding.
5. Learn what strategies and changes work best for nonprofit achievement.
4. Cultivate successful financial leadership in the face of impossible choices.
3. Learn how to make your virtual event stand out.
2. Learn how to avoid legal pitfalls.
1. Register for FREE!