Join the Chester County Community Foundation for a Virtual Celebration of CCCF’s Board Leadership. This week-long celebration honors Outgoing Board Chair Anthony Morris, Esq. and welcomes Incoming Board Chair Michael DeHaven, CPA. Just because we can’t celebrate in person does not mean we can’t have a little fun!
TUNE INTO OUR SOCIAL MEDIA PAGES TO JOIN THE CELEBRATION
10 Reasons to Join our Virtual Celebration
(10) Connect with the Community Foundation from the comfort and safety of your home.
(9) No need to dress up in heels or a suit jacket, stay comfy in your pajamas or sweatpants.
(8) Celebrate all week long, instead of for just a few hours.
(7) Enjoy views of Galer Estate Vineyard & Winery.
Drink responsibly, as much as you want AND save money on gas.
(6) Follow a John Serock Catering video tutorial for making appetizer dip.
Share your creation on social media with #CCCFhomechef.
(5) No need to worry about the weather – this event won’t get cancelled because of rain.
(4) Flatten the curve by avoiding large group gatherings and taking part in a virtual celebration.
(3) Recognize the Community Foundation’s exceptional board leadership.
This is your opportunity to thank Tony for his dedication as Board Chair and welcome Mike into the position.
(2) Learn more about the Community Foundation’s COVID-19 Rapid Response Fund.
Hear from some of the organizations receiving COVID-19 grants and the grant panelists helping to direct funds.
🎉 (1) This event is FREE!
If you were planning on purchasing a ticket for Chair’s Choice, please consider donating to the Community Foundation’s COVID-19 Rapid Response Fund to help organizations in need.
CLICK HERE to make a donation.