Sunday, May 19, 2019
Visit this link to make your reservation!
25) Celebrate 25 years of history and philanthropy in Chester County!
24) Mingle and network with friends of the Community Foundation.
23) Taste local Chester County white wines from Galer Estate and Winery. Have you been to their estate behind Longwood Gardens?
22) Try local rose and red wines from Patone Cellars, the most beautiful venue and tasting room in Landberg, PA.
21) Sample red and white wines from Stargazers Vineyard. The Vineyard is located near the “Stargazers Stone” which marks the location of the observatory Mason and Dixon used in surveying the border between Pennsylvania and Maryland. They were known as “the stargazers” because they used celestial navigation to correct their measurements over the ground.
20) Eat savory appetizers and delicious desserts from John Serock Catering, the winner of Popular Vote at this year’s Silver Sweet Charity.
19) Enjoy a charcuterie board. Did someone say fancy meat and cheese?
18) Marvel at a cupcake creation by Cheryl’s Sweet Delights, a participant at this year’s Silver Sweet Charity. Who doesn’t love dessert?
17) The reception will highlight the Community Foundation’s history by recognizing its Founders, Jordan Award Honorees, Door Opener Honorees, and the 400+ family and nonprofit legacy funds entrusted to its stewardship. So cool!
16) Jam out to live music by New Street Heat Jazz Trio.
15) Explore the rustic and historically accurate Abbott Party Barn.
14) To put it simply, it will be FUN!
13) The celebration will feature beer tastings offered by East Branch Brewing, who crafts beer in the heart of Downingtown ten barrels at a time.
12) Learn more about how CCCF enables individuals and families to support charitable causes now and forever.
11) You can also learn about how for our 25th anniversary, we:
- Welcomed 25 new funds
- Established 25 new planned gift commitments
- Increased contributions to existing funds in increments of $25k
10) Share your stories of philanthropy!
9) Enjoy a spring afternoon in a gorgeous venue.
8) You will be part of history! 25 years should be celebrated, and you are helping us ensure that philanthropy makes a difference now and forever.
7) Learn about local Chester County wine from our very own wine expert, Mike Horak, CFA.
6) Party like its 1994!
5) Learn about some of the funds we hold. Ever growing, the Community Foundation has 400+ family and nonprofit legacy funds entrusted to its stewardship.
4) The event is taking place at the Franny and Franny Abbott family barn. Franny Abbot’s mother, Elizabeth Ranney Moran, was a founding member of the Chester County Community Foundation so we think that family legacy philanthropy tradition is pretty cool!
3) We’ve got special growing philanthropy party favors planned.
2) Get red carpet ready! We’ll have the photographers and videographers ready to capture you making history at the celebration of the year!
1) Cheers to 25 years! Hope to see you on May 19th. For more information about reservations or sponsorships, contact email@example.com, (610) 696-8211, or click this link. Thank you!!!