In the Know for NPO’s: Small Shop, Managing Resources & Expectations. Interactive Educational Series focusing on the most pressing issues that the Non-profits serving the Exton Region face. Nonprofit staff, volunteer, and Board are invited to network and hear from top leaders in the industry. This to be covered will include
• Leadership commitment (who does what)
• Prioritizing within and organization to how to drive the process
• Managing the political environment of an organization
• Incorporating organizational learning
• Other aspects of strategic management
Addressing these items will help ED, boards, staff and volunteers to recognize the organizational contexts for programs and who effectively balances the external pull and internal push that will help build long-term capacity.
For further information, click here.