There are over 800 registered nonprofits in Chester County. All need resources: money and expertise.
The Community Foundation’s Nonprofit Suite of Services is designed to strengthen nonprofits. All nonprofits are urged to take advantage of our capacity building initiatives, which include:
- Training & Workshops: We provide low-cost, customized workshops focused on topics related to attracting endowed and planned gifts.
- Board of Directors Workshops: The Board of Directors Workshop series provides nonprofit board members the opportunity to strengthen their skills and expand their knowledge. Topics range from understanding finances, cyber security, and marketing to addressing diversity, inclusion, and equity within your organization. Sessions will be held online.
- Peer Learning Circles
- Nonprofit Resource Expo: Our annual expo showcases local capacity building talent for nonprofits to meet. Vendors that attend provide a range of much needed capacity building services including: accounting, marketing and communications, IT, and more.
- Food for Thought: The 2021 Food for Thought series will be digital. Navigating nonprofit board service can be tricky. Join us to explore board service in more depth.
- Get Connected ChesCo: Coming soon
Nonprofits with an endowment fund held in trust by the Community Foundation are urged to take advantage of our SUITE OF PLANNED GIVING SERVICES, to help grow endowments steadily and surely over time as donors make their estate plans and include charities in the mix. By partnering with us, there is perpetual support for your nonprofit in several ways, including Planned Gifts.
CCCF Helps Your Nonprofit GROW its Endowment Fund
Why a nonprofit endowment?
– Ongoing, dependable annual payout
– Key to sustainability
– Demonstrate donor/community belief in overall mission, impact & stewardship
– Planned giving always happens. Large nonprofits historically benefit. Mid-sized nonprofits should, too.
Click here for more information.