All Children Deserve a Good Life
Our grants focus on nonprofit programs that help children & youth deal with any/all of these issues:
1. alleviate homelessness, hunger & poverty
2. instill holistic health & well-being: physical, cognitive, emotional & social
3. educate for academic and social excellence
- Our aim is to develop resilient, self-sufficient children empowered with strong coping skills, so we help build families, groups, communities and a world where loving kindness towards all prevails.
- We fund nonprofit projects in and near Chester County, PA.
- 1, 2 and 3-year project requests are considered, with a plan of self-sufficiency after 3 years of funding.
- Proposals are welcome anytime throughout the year. Decisions are made monthly.
- Per IRS regulations, applicants must be charitable, tax exempt organizations with 501(c)(3) certification. Applicants cannot be individuals.
- E-mail proposals are strongly encouraged to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Receipt will be confirmed by e-mail.
- Questions? Please contact Kevin Baffa at (610) 696-8211 or email@example.com
AIP Fund c/o CCCF
28 West Market Street
West Chester, PA 19382