The Community Foundation holds in trust over 350 charitable funds for individuals, families, corporations and nonprofits.
Proposals submitted by Chester County nonprofits will be considered for two types of grants:
DONOR ADVISED & FIELD OF INTEREST FUNDS:
Proposals received at any time throughout the year are eligible for funding consideration from the Foundation’s Donor Advised Funds and Field of Interest Funds. Grant decisions are made intermittently throughout the year.
- Grant awards typically range from $500-$7,500
- General operating grants are encouraged
- Grants focus on Chester County causes and issues, but are not limited to Chester County
- Grants may be made payable to all fields of interest including arts, culture and humanities; education, community improvement, environment; religion, health; and human services.
FUND FOR CHESTER COUNTY – CAPACITY BUILDING INITIATIVE:Proposals received by September 15 annually will be eligible for this special grant initiative. Capacity building projects should strengthen a nonprofit, in areas including:
- Mission, Vision & Strategy
- Governance & Leadership
- Strategic Relationships
- Fundraising & Development
These grant awards typically range from $500-$5,000. Grant monies are distributed by February of the following year. Nonprofit must be located in and serve Chester County. The goal of the Community Foundation’s grantmaking is to strengthen the effectiveness of nonprofit organizations serving the Chester County region.
To apply for a program or operating grant from the Community Foundation and its family of funds, to review the guidelines and submit applications, click here CCCF Grant Guidelines FY21 and send to email@example.com. Email submissions preferred.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (610) 696-8211.