- The Chester County Community Foundation connects people who care with causes that matter, so their philanthropy makes a difference now & forever.
- We are a collection of Field of Interest & Donor Advised Funds with $5M + granted annually to nonprofits in Chester County & beyond.
- 99% of our grants are made by our generous Fund Advisors, who make grant decisions all year.
Proposals submitted by nonprofits are considered for 2 types of grants:
Field of Interest & Donor Advised Funds
Fund for ChesCo Capacity Building Grants
Nonprofits are urged to submit one grant proposal annually. It will be shared with the Grants Committee overall, as well as made available to each of our separate donor advised funds.
To apply for a program or operating grant from the Community Foundation and its family of funds, review the guidelines, CCCF Grant Guidelines and send to email@example.com. Email submissions preferred.
All grant applicants must be charitable, tax exempt organizations with 501(c) (3) certification.
A proposal is considered “complete” when CCCF has received your:
- Grant Proposal Summary Sheet
- Grant Proposal Narrative
- Attachments (attachments may be mailed if they are not easy to e-mail)
The Community Foundation also accepts the Philanthropy Network Greater Philadelphia’s Common Grant Application Form found at www.philanthropynetwork.org.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (610) 696-8211.