Philanthropy Video Talks & Receptions are a way to reignite passion and inspire philanthropy. These receptions and discussions will spread ideas related to altruism, giving, and community. Ideas that are worth sharing! Over the course of a month in April and November 2019, we will be hosting Philanthropy Video Talks & Receptions viewing Ted Talks in three amazing venues throughout Chester County:
- Uptown! Knauer Performing Arts Center in West Chester: Wednesday, April 3rd, 4:30-7:00 pm
- Lou Teti, Esq., Alan Novak, Esq., Cynthia Ray, CPA and Mary Holleran.
- Longwood Gardens Theater in Kennett Square: Monday, April 8th, 4:30-7:00 pm
- Paul Redman, Nancy Pia, Jessie Cocks, and Michael Horak, CFA.
- The Colonial Theater in Phoenixville: Monday, April 29th, 4:30-7:00 pm
- Richard Kunsch, Sr., Kurt Kunsch, Robert Stanek and Louise Smith, CPA, CMA.
“The Way We Think About Charity Is Dead Wrong” by Dan Pallotta
Each viewing of Dan’s Ted Talk will be followed by a discussion led by local business leaders who will invite guests to imagine an ideal vision of philanthropy in Chester County.
NETWORKING AT 4:30, TED TALK & DISCUSSION AT 5:00, FOLLOWED BY 6:00 PM RECEPTION
As a member of the audience, you can join by asking questions and sharing your input. We are looking forward to spreading ideas and inspiring philanthropy as part of our 25th anniversary.
Save the dates on your calendar by finding more info here.
To RSVP, contact Beth Krallis at email@example.com, or call 610-696-8211.
Monthly events will also be held in partnership with our nonprofit gems. Visit this page for more information.
Revisit the 25TH ANNIVERSARY HOMEPAGE