GRANT RECOGNITION GUIDELINES
All grantees are requested to provide recognition for projects/programs funded by the Chester County Community Foundation.
Types of recognition may include, but are not limited to:
- News Releases: Draft news releases should be forwarded to Beth Krallis for final approval at least five business days before publication. The Foundation reserves the right to submit releases to local media as well.
- Social Media Posts: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.
- Website: Grantees are encouraged to list the Foundation as a funder/partner on their website and link the Foundation’s website as part of any web recognition.
- Publications & Literature: Newsletters, annual reports, pamphlets, brochures, flyers, etc.
- Signage: The Foundation reserves the right to approve all signs for building and/or capital budget purposes.
The Foundation reserves the right to decline requests to publicize funding support.
General Information for Use in Recognition and Publication
About the Chester County Community Foundation
Headquartered in West Chester’s Lincoln Building, the Chester County Community Foundation connects people who care with causes that matter so their legacy philanthropy makes a difference now and forever. The Community Foundation holds nearly $100 million in trust and annually awards $6+ million in grants and scholarships. To learn more about the Community Foundation, visit www.chescocf.org.
We request that grantees provide timely notification to the Foundation of all events related to grant awards. Community events may be submitted to our firstname.lastname@example.org.