Chester County Community Foundation provides a variety of workshops, trainings, and other resources to help nonprofits to better fulfill their mission and become a stronger organization.
- CCCF annual report listing
- CCCF web site listing with dedicated Endowment Fund page & donation link
- Brochure: initial draft + 100 color copies
- Electronic ads promoting planned gifts, to insert on npo website & newsletter
- Site Visit priority candidate for Smart Giving Series
- Training & Workshops: We provide low-cost, customized workshops focused on topics related to attracting endowed and planned gifts.
- Board & Peer Learning Circles: Learning Circles are composed of 5-9 peers in the same type of position, in non-competing nonprofits, who commit to self-directed problem solving. Members meet regularly to discuss current nonprofit concerns, share insights and experiences, support and question each other, and jointly problem solve.
- Board of Trustees Institute: Our annual institute provides board members from area nonprofits the opportunity to strengthen their skills and expand their knowledge on how to become a stronger board member. Topics range from understanding taxes, marketing, planned giving, and more.
- Nonprofit Resource Expo: Our annual expo showcases local capacity building talent for nonprofits to meet. Vendors that attend provide a range of much needed capacity building services including: accounting, marketing and communications, IT, and more.