The mission of the Kennett Education Foundation is to support and enrich the educational experience in the Kennett Consolidated School District by providing innovative grants to educators and students and scholarships to graduating students.
Congratulations to our 2022 Scholarship Recipients:
Kennett Education Foundation Scholarships
The Kennett Education Foundation awards three scholarships to graduating Kennett Area High School seniors who will be pursuing post-secondary study.
This scholarship is awarded by the Kennett Education Foundation to a student who shows the same unselfish giving spirit as demonstrated by our anonymous donor.
• Demonstrated unselfish giving of service to Kennett High School and the community.
• An outstanding ambassador for Kennett High School.
• High academic achievement with a minimum grade point average of 3.0
• Based on merit and achievement.
The scholarship is awarded annually in the amount of $1,500 per year for up to 4 years, payable to the College/University and the student.
Jonathan Beech Scholarship
This award is given by the Kennett Education Foundation in memory of Jonathan Beech, whose four-year battle with brain cancer inspired many fellow students to strive for excellence in academics, the arts and other activities, no matter what adversities they may face.
• Outstanding school citizen
• Cared about his or her classmates with affection and good will
• Actively involved in Kennett High School music program
• Intends to continue with artistic endeavors in music, art, theater and/or creative writing
The scholarship will award a one-time scholarship in the amount of $1,000 payable to the College/University and the student.
Kennett Education Foundation Scholarship
The Kennett Education Foundation Scholarship is awarded annually to a Kennett High School graduating senior who is committed to pursuing higher education.
• Graduating senior attending a two or four year College/ University or Trade School
The scholarship will award one-time scholarship in the amount of $1000 made payable to the student and University upon verification of enrollment.
For more information about these scholarships,
contact the Kennett High School guidance office
Send checks payable to
Kennett Education Foundation c/o CCCF
28 West Market Street
West Chester, PA 19382